Thursday, July 31, 2008

To One of My Very Best Friends:


I'm going to miss seeing you ever day so much!! Working with you the past 8 years has been just so awesome. You've been there for so much, and have always supported me and been there for me. Not talking to you every single day, and telling you all sorts of things that I probably shouldn't, will be so foreign to me. You are truly one of the strongest, coolest and very best people I know. You've overcome every obstacle that you've come across, and always with a smile on your face in the end. You are truly an inspiration to me, and I will miss our close friendship so much! I wish you the absolute best of luck in finishing school, and I am so incredibly proud of you for doing so! This isn't a goodbye, by any means... just a talk to you later! I love you so much, my dearest Merduf! You truly are one of my very bestest friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....my dear, dear co-wee. I will miss you too, much more than you can know. You are one of my best-est friends too, and I feel so priveleged to be able to say that. You are a big part of why it is so hard to leave that place.

This is definitely not goodbye...we will keep in touch without a doubt. You can't get rid of me if you try!!!

Gotta go cry some more now....sniff, sniff.

love,
mere