Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Parties


My preschool's "Octofest" was last Friday night. It's a really nice tradition that my school does. It's our annual carnival, which runs solely on volunteer help and donations. It comes complete with a hayride (which was really fun!) costume portraits, a "Batty Boo-tique" for face paint, nail polish and jewelry, a fortune-telling gypsy and lots of carnival-type games. Magically, every year, everything works out. Alumni kids come back every year; older kids are now signing up to man games :o) All the games are free of charge and the kids win candy and toys. I dressed up as Minnie Mouse for the event.





That Saturday I also went to a friend's Halloween party. Adam wanted so badly to dress up like Old Gregg, but we couldn't piece the outfit together in time. So, he just went in a Frankenstein shirt.





5 comments:

Theresa said...

The Spare never posts anymore... she and Borromakot have something in common.

Theresa said...

Knock knock
Who's there?
No one
No one who?
No one's posting here!

SMOKING HOT GREAT BIG KNOCKERS! said...

LOL Theresa! I guess you love reading our post. So sorry I haven't posted anything either. I am just very busy with, new baby, my teaching certificate and grad school! Finally my last semester. who is Borromakot? I have a great job teaching at a montessori school, but next year I am hoping to start teaching Spanish to high schoolers. Cori, I wish you luck finding a teaching position for the next school year. Usually, they start looking to interview people around February and sometimes as late as May. Good luck on your search.
xoxo

SMOKING HOT GREAT BIG KNOCKERS! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SMOKING HOT GREAT BIG KNOCKERS! said...

I hope you don't get annoy by me! I know I could be sometimes! I just want to let you know that Stephanie Meyer author of Twilight, has an interesting web page. On her page she explains how she came out with Twilight. I also found Midnight sun which is twilight, but in Edward's cullen perspective. Is only 264 pages. You can read it in probably 2 hours or less. I think you would enjoy it. She is probably not going to finish it because someone stole it and pusblished it online, so she decided to posted it on her page. I thought you may enjoy it! I hope so. Although I may not know what you think. I still wanted to let you know. Enjoy it! http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ click there or to go straight to the Midnight sun click here! http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html If you can't find it there just google it!

PS. I deleted the previous post because I forgot to proof read it! and since you know English is my second language I have to be extra careful!