Sunday, September 2, 2007

Goodbye, dear friend

We've been together for years. You've always known how to pick me up when I'm feeling down. You've kept me company in times of loneliness. You were a friend when there was none. You knew how to make me laugh until I cried. You didn't judge me, look down on me, think ill of me...ever. You accepted me, problems and all. Oh how I'll miss you so, my dearest friend. Perhaps, when I'm old and senile, and there's nothing left to live for, we can meet again and never part ways. Until then, my friend, adieu.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's sad when a person can only say this about your particular friend...

The Spare said...

It's sad when you call people sad and then have to post things as "anonymous" rather than saying who you are.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it? :-)