Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Sunday Afternoon

We spent a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon painting flower pots and planting flowers (our family activity for the weekend).


Adam planted a hibiscus in the large stripped pot, Dixie planted red vincas (it has a more common name, but I can't remember and it's not on the tag) in the medium sized pot with the red stripe (she's a minimalist), and forget-me-nots in the smallest pot. I planted zinnias in the yellow and green stripped pot with polka dots. We all really enjoyed it, and the weather was perfect for sitting outside :o) We put our flowers on a table by the front door so they can greet everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! You are the coolest for coming up with it. I would consider myself lucky to be in your immediate family. :-)