Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Moon- Book 2

I just finished book 2....just as wonderfully magnetic as book 1. 563 pages in a matter of a couple of days...I NEVER would have thought. And Edward, sweet, sparkly, magical Edward.... (sigh)...

My husband is now reading Twilight :o) He loves it too! He described it as watching a WB show- for some of you, this is all I had to say to deter you from reading it, but for those of us who were so deeply in love with Dawson's Creek....you'll understand and appreciate how the saga sucks you in!

Weesa- READ IT!!!

3 comments:

penners said...

Now, I was thinking of reading the first book but now that you compared it to a WB show... I don't know... ;)

The Spare said...

He just meant that it was easy to read!!! READ IT!!! Then we can go see the movie together :o) We're going to get a big group together to go...you're more than welcome...

SMOKING HOT GREAT BIG KNOCKERS! said...

I din't know you like Twilight books too! The moon kept me in supense. I hated when he left. OHhhh I could not put the book down. The thrid book is great too. Did you read that one too?