Sunday, June 3, 2007

Our First Wedding Anniversary


Adam and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary last night (even though our anniversary is today). He wouldn't say where we were going, just to dress nice and pack an overnight bag. So I did. Our first destination was dinner; we went to Chaimberlain's Chophouse. It was so nice inside, and the food was delicious. For dessert, the waitress brought out our cake topper, and after cutting us a slice, she placed a little black box in front of me. Adam had surprised me with round diamond stud earrings! They're just beautiful!!! The waitress also brought us champagne and we toasted and ate cake. After dinner we went to our second location, The Adolphus Hotel. This is where we spent our wedding night. We stayed in a beautiful corner room on the 11th floor. When we arrived, I gave Adam his present. He received a portable I-Pod docking station/charger and an arm band. He was really happy! We toasted with champagne we saved from the wedding. It was a great evening!

In the morning, we walked to Starbucks for breakfast, which is where we had breakfast after our wedding night. It was perfect! The Starbucks guy even spelled my name right on the cup without any help!! ;o)

I just love being married! I love the security and the reassurance and the support and the connection. I love that I'm in love with my best friend, and I get to see him...FOREVER!

4 comments:

DM said...

CONGRATS!

GC said...

Congratulations! Happy 'N'versary!

The Spare said...

Thanks guys! :o)

Anonymous said...

Post something new!