Monday, July 2, 2007

WOMEN SUCK!

Yes, this is the conclusion I have come to. Now, not ALL women, mind you...but the great majority is who I'm speaking of at this moment (Karissa, Rachel and Becca don't count because they all took such good care of me on Saturday....thanks again!).

Men aren't this complicated. They have a problem, they say something. Or they beat each other and move on. How freakin' EASY is that?! Women on the other hand...they talk shit about you behind your back. They give you the cold shoulder. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME, TELL ME TO MY FUCKING FACE!!!!!!

Damn it, how hard is that?! "Hey, um, so I'm having issues with bla bla bla..." "Oh, really? I didn't know you thought that. Here's my two cents...." There, fixed. But NO! Instead they talk to everyone else, and then that person, for some reason, feels they need to stir the pot and tell you the things that have been said. Because this does people good, right? It's not like I can approach the subject...I'm not supposed to know anything.

Listen, if you're truly my friend, and you're upset with me, or are worried about something, for the love of God please just tell me. Seriously, what's the worst that could happen? We talk? OOOOH...scary! Misunderstandings are then taken care of? Yea, that's exactly what you want to avoid... Don't play these stupid, bullshit games that are so fucking high school. I'm sorry, but I graduated high school like 9 years ago, and I left stupid games like that back then too.

It just seems like most problems I'm having are caused by women. I need to hang out with more men, if only to take a "vacation" from bullshit like this.

2 comments:

DM said...

Yes.

DM said...

but they don't do it enough...