Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Today I was spanked by a 4 year old boy...

(who immediately went to the office!). I was called poopy head, meanie and chicken (chicken was more playful). I was told a brick wall would break my teeth. I was asked how jelly fish swim to the same spot in the ocean if they don't have eyes. I was asked if I had a butt. I witnessed a 4 year old squeeze a teacher's breasts (both breasts, one in each hand), which then I proceeded to explain why that is not ok and is never to be done again. I explained to a group of children about privacy, good touches and bad touches. I then typed a letter to every parent in my class about the class' discussion. I was told "I love you." I led a 4 year old Independence Day parade. I rubbed a little boy's head until he fell asleep. I was hugged, poked, climbed on, swung on, ignored, yelled at, kissed and snuggled with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!