Tuesday, October 16, 2007

AT&T U-Verse SUCKS!

Who the fuck has ever heard of a fucking e-mail address only lasting 90 fucking days!!! (can you tell I'm upset?) Now I have no one's e-mail address and I have to go and track everyone down, change all of my floating e-mail addresses online...this is so ridiculous! No one told me it was a TEMPORARY address! No one told me I had to migrate it to at&t! No one sent me an e-mail address!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bryon said...

Yikes! That is terrible customer service if you weren’t told about the email address being temporary. I can’t imagine what I would do if I didn’t have all of my contacts for email. Some people don’t have a choice who their internet provider is and I hope that’s not the case with you but I am glad that we have a choice for TV service. If I was treated that way I would look for a new TV provider at least. Now I’m happy with my provider but I wasn’t convinced it was the best provider for me until recently when I came across a website called besttvforme.com which compared a lot of different providers but U-verse ended up being more expensive for packages and fees. I was relieved to find out my DISH Network employee account is still cheaper in fees than U-verse and the packages are cheaper all the time. Nice to know for peace of mind, you know?