Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Sister Rocks!

I'm just so touched by that post...I can't begin to explain. Just when I was needing a pick me up, but feeling guilty for wanting to laugh...you come up with just the right thing to make me laugh and smile and get all excited inside like when I was a kid. For a moment, I forgot what I was going through, or even worse, about to get into, and just had a great childhood memory. Almost got me with the very first "Candy" post...almost. Thank you for caring about me in that special sisterly way. Thank you for knowing those parts of me that no one else knows, and bringing them to my attention at just the right time. I love you like no one else!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks, you say such nice things. ;-)

I'm glad I could bring a smile to your face. I love you too.