Monday, November 12, 2007

A Warning:

My life is at the absolute most stressful time at the moment, so I warn you, if you haven't seen me lately, I've lost a few more pounds. It's not for lack of eating; I eat 3 meals a day. I'm just stressing my weight away and don't quite know what to do about it. A friend approached me today and told me I didn't look good...nice. Just what I needed to hear. All I can say is that I'm hoping things will eventually pass, I won't be so freaking stressed out, and I'll get my girlish figure again. So, please, when you see me, no comments. I can't do anything about it.

Thanks.

P.S. I may not be posting for a little while, but it's only temporary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you and am here for you... ANYTIME.

penners said...

I wish you much luck in your fight with the psycho!

:)

SMOKING HOT GREAT BIG KNOCKERS! said...

...so no more blogs for a while? It must be freaking stresssfull for you not to do that. You and Theresa are always constantly writing new post. I kind of try to have some time. Claudia too, well, she writes books not a blog! I wish I had more time to share my thoughs and views on things. Today happends to be a good day to do just that.