Sunday, December 2, 2007

Poo Poo

So, I've been free from a good friend for some time now. Now I feel like I'm this not-easy-to-please, grumpy-butt bitch. I have these thoughts which I just obsess about, and then I feel crappy and depressed and nothing can bring me out of it. I'm not used to that and I don't know how to handle that. I used to be able to just "get rid" of those feelings and thoughts, and then I didn't give a shit. That was great! NOW?! Now I have to deal with them. Granted, everything that's happening isn't helping, and that's where the obsessive thoughts come from. So, then I think that anyone in my situation would be down in the dumps too. But I don't even want to be around myself sometimes...and that's pretty bad.

My dear, sweet husband. He tries to make me happy. He cleaned all weekend long; laundry, bathrooms, dishes, he even mopped. And what did I think? Why don't you just stop cleaning and come sit with me? We haven't spent time together because you've just been cleaning and cleaning. Enough already! And then I wonder what the hell is wrong with me for complaining that my husband is cleaning. HE'S CLEANING! BE HAPPY!

See what I mean?

3 comments:

GC said...

Take a bubble bath. Replace bubble bath with whatever 10 minute thing it is that heals you.

Don't invite anyone. Put a sign on the door that says "Do not interrupt unless it involves fire or blood".

Come out after 10 minutes and you'll be better equipped to face the world. Remember - you can't be there for anyone else until you cherish yourself.

GC said...

And then thank your husband for cleaning all weekend :-)

Can I borrow him?

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh....i've got one. Have a naked day! Do everything naked....cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping ...there is nothing like finding the perfect apple butt naked! Plus you get the added bonus of seeing how many times the creepy old guy peeks around the aisle to see your tookus! Loads of fun :)

Love, C