Monday, March 24, 2008

This weekend

Here are some pictures from this past weekend. There were a lot more, but they all had my step-daughter on them, and since all of you are potential child predators, I can't post them...so enjoy the ones I can :o)

This is my poor, poor Dan. Adam and Dixie have been "snipe hunting" during the evenings, and this is what happens when they "catch a snipe."

These are the eggs we dyed. Made some good deviled eggs later on :o)

This is Adam and me at his aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary reception. They renewed their vows and then we partied. It was really fun!


Here's Adam's sister, Tiffany, and her family: husband Domenick and son Zachary.



Easter Bunny came to our house. I NEVER had an Easter basket like this when I was little! Easter baskets were merely to put the eggs in...this is a whole foreign concept to me. Here's Dan helping Dixie find eggs (you can't see her face at all!). We later had another egg hunt at Adam's aunt and uncle's house with some cousins. It was fun to see all the kids running around. And there were SO many eggs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!

SMOKING HOT GREAT BIG KNOCKERS! said...

You both look great together! Your hubby is really handsome. ( with all my respect ehhh!) take care.