Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'M A NAZI!

So...it begins. The employee retaliation. The strike back.

I was called a Nazi today, by someone I thought was a friend. I was told I am now untrustworthy, but when questioned about what I've done to break the trust, no possible answer could be given. I was told that everything has gotten worse since I've been in my position (yet when questioned about specifics, she can't possibly think of anything to say), and that being friends would be a "conflict of interest." Ok then, so I asked her if I should dis invite myself to a couple of events she's invited me to. She says no. Does that make any sort of sense whatsoever?! So I questioned that, "Ok, so you don't think we should be friends but you still want me to go to these things?" No real response. So I took it upon myself, since it is a conflict of interest, to go ahead and decline her invitation.....translation: she doesn't like the fact that I actually enforce the rules that are already in place. Therefor, I can't come to her party! Nice, right? This is what I work with!

Later that day she came and apologized to me, that I didn't deserve to have shit taken out on me just because she's having a bad day, bla bla bla....We need some freaking MEN working there!!!

7 comments:

DM said...

It would be worse with men...
You would complain because we don't listen to what you have to say or we're trying to get in your pants.

penners said...

I hear Monster.com has some job postings... ;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to management...

CloudyMentos said...

I say, go to her parties! Eat her food! leave a mess! get drunk and puke on her couch...or something like that.

The Spare said...

Zoomy...I do like how you think!

SMOKING HOT GREAT BIG KNOCKERS! said...

Holly cow! Claudia I would totally do that! LOL uhmmm wait! I have done that! yeap. I assume you work at a day care center? I did work at one of those for nearly three years! and I baptized that place with the name of "Drama land" because that is where all the drama happened. I was a sweet girl before I got there! those bitches hated me! because all the daddies love to talk to me! I do flirt from time to time. Hello that is why my friend nickname me tinkerbell. It is just natural. nothing too out of control though. working with just women is insane! especially if you look somewhat hot! I don't think that of myself. I am just an average girl!

CloudyMentos said...

Your both hot... trying to be modest, good one Yasi. Made me laugh a lot lol