Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

My husband, step-daughter and I went to Owen's Farm Saturday. We went on a hayride where we saw ponies grazing, we fed buffalo from a cup (the sheep and goats were too full, I guess), we saw and petted horses, donkeys, turkeys and chickens, we ate hotdogs and finally visited the pumpkin patch. My step-daughter wanted to "measure" each one by picking it up. She'd pick up one, have us look at it, but when asked if that was the one she wanted, the reply was no. So, after a while, she finally found her winning pumpkin. My husband and I picked out pumpkins too :o) Then we brought them home and carved them up:

Mine, Dixie's, Adam's

You can see a slideshow of pictures on my myspace page. It was a great family afternoon ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL!